Sunday, January 18, 2009

Starter.

This blog will be dedicated for my Mazda 808 journey. Hopefully it will become as I have plan, and hopefully the car will behave. Cheers for now.

As for the car, it still in the Jeembo's Garage. Waiting for the grant to be swap owner's name, insurance, road tax, minor repair, new clutch, full services, new rims, and etc. Basically I didnt touch it yet. Emm, I can feel it will be a burdon, but who cares!

Future plans? I dont have one. LOL~

Some pics:

Front.

Rear.

Future plans? It will be going sideways! Specs? I dont know! And if you ask me, why 808? Love at first sight. Where? UIA Drift Practise. Which car? This one;

3 comments:

  1. Gongrats, Its going to be a long journey bro.. Dun worry, i'll be guiding you as much as i can..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see someone dares to go the opposite direction. Too many Myvis on the road, too few olskool. Have a wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete