Friday, January 30, 2009

Effort of 3days.

The past 3days, this is what we had been doing.

First, the fucked up speedometer that took Jaguh 2days to solve and fix it.

I bought a new speedo cable, yet the speedometer didnt move. So Jaguh removed it, and found out that the gear already jam~

Jaguh's solution? Hahaha. RXZ speedometer! Yes, the rempit's favourite bike!

Emm, looks nice.

Not really. The cable cant move if it is bent, so need to rotate the speedometer to make it work. Hahaha. Plus, while testing on the road, if other peoples are cruising at 40km/h, my speedo is at 20km/h! That mean, if the speed limit is 110km/h, I must travel at 55km/h according to my speedo! Hahaha. And the best; my speedometer can record till 360km/h!! Why? The limit is 180km/h, 180 x 2 = 360! Haha.


While waiting Jaguh to fix the speedo, I was doing some paint job.

Tape, tape and more tape needed!

Was using 'flat black' spray can.

Taraa.. Much nicer pillar!


Bumble Bee stripe!

Happy friends came to help too! They love spraying eventually. Hahaha.

Yay! This stripe will increase my 'Beng' hp. At least 30 beng hp!

Tomorrow will spray the trunk area. Wee..

Thanks to Jaguh for his full effort and commitment during this 3days. Kinda pity him coz need to come around noon and returned only after 12am. Hehehe. I owe you a big one dude! Anyway, this shows Jaguh Autoworks is doing a great!

No comments:

Post a Comment