Wednesday, January 21, 2009

808 Snapshots!


Today I went to Jeembo to checkout on Bumble Bee. Emm, much better compare to my 1st time in the car. So far so good. Just the timing chain noise due to loose chain perhaps. And.... 4 GEAR MAN! FUCK! HAHAHA! I thought its 5-speed! While I was testing, I cant find the fifth gear. LOL! Pickup is very good. Wheel spin easily on 1st gear. But temperature kinda pointing to H so gotta refer back to Jaguh for more info. Still waiting for the grant to be change name. Emm.. I guess thats all. I can take the car on Friday. Yay!

And Im looking for a much better looking rims. Still dealing with Jeyaraj of Retro Syndicate forum. Emmm... Come and guess the rims! Jaguh and Mok are forbid to join..

Hint : If its ON, the rim will be... HAHAHA. Keep it secret 1st~ If ON!

If not, steel rim also nice what! :P

Some pics:

Front.

Rear:

Some candid photos by my lil brother:

No comments:

Post a Comment