Monday, January 19, 2009

808's Interior.

I bet you guys are wondering hows the car's interior looks. I still dont have time to go to Jeembo to peek-a-boo to see whats the updates on BumbleBee. Emm, maybe this Thursday or Friday. Argh, its getting hard for me, thinking bout the car everyday. It is my first car, with my name on it, my guts to gamble with my luck when buying it, and my first stuff that I have a full responsiblity on it.

For a cheapo price that I get for the car, below RM5k ( Price is secret :P), I got a car that had been done the bodywork, so rust is at minimum level and mostly at exterior, new floor ( How do I say it "Lantai baru sudah buat?"), so there is less problem I need to concern bout more rust and holes :P.

And, how bout the interior? Full leather rewrap inside. Seat, roof, door panel, the pillar, everything had been refurbished! For that price, it does make me nuts bout getting it despites I dont have any interest with 808. Seriously, and with some poison from Jaguh, Jeembo and the rest of KelabKeretaLama members, I bought it. I am stupid.


So.. I am here, the car is still at the workshop. I guess, new clutch is going in, full regular service, new brake system, aircond that will be functioning, new rims; 13' mangkuk, and most of small problems will be fixed. Hopefully.

So my plan for the car? As for now, I just want it to be drift spec. I dont care if the engine is standard :P. Emm.. So will be slamming the car soon, low and stiff. The stiffer the better for me :P . I wanna lock the axles, but I need to get some advices first as the car's spareparts kinda rare. Emmm, subframe RX7 from Yasin perhaps? Bucket seat will be transfered from Getz, as well as the steering. Harness also perhaps.

Emm, I guess thats all for now~ Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment