Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shop Visit : Exhaust Shop.

Bee sounds too loud this few days, so we decided to visit a nearby exhaust shop which is known for its cheapness and quality. So, up up she goes.


Main problem? Rusty center bullet. I guess its life ends today. RIP; 1977 - 2009.

Solution? Cut em up and there goes a straight pipe! And since we were already at a exhaust shop, why not try it? Try what? Check this out.

Taraa. A bend exhaust tip. I know it do looks fuckin weird from this angle due to its angle. Will make a new piping soon so that the tip will be 90degree from the body.

But from this angle, it does looks good. And I think Jaguh also wanna do the bent exhaust tips. Why not? Right?
The shop? Wei Yip. I guess most of us in KL might now this shop. They have a few branch but we went to the Balakong area. The manager in charge is very friendly. To custom the tip, it tooks him 5-6times and almost 30minutes altering the tip's angle and to have a customer like me usually it means more details needed and yes, they are good at it. They will do it until we are satisfied. And I recommend this shop to you! Plus one for the shop. We will be coming again soon.

Some vids, I asked the manager start the engine. Fuah, damn loud and beng! Straight pipe yo~


And the new exhaust's note. I guess it is too loud. Had tested it and I think I need a center bullet back! LOL~


Sorry for the lame vids! Hahaha. Coming up next week : DIY center panel with a few gauges and switches I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment