Monday, June 8, 2009

Photography : Autobots, Reckon.

Nothing to do today, and my neighbors were asking me to teach them to drive a manual car. So off we go to a nearby empty car lot.

I rarely shots my own car. LOL~

First driver? Ok Ok but still need more improvements.


Second driver. A bit clueless on the clutch and more wheel spins.


I wish there's a 13BT inside the engine bay. Hehehe.


Rest time. Broken plate number again? Yep! This is the third time!



My turn. Handling is OK, but the steering box didnt response as good as steering rack.



Manage to get it sideways, but I think the car need more proper treatment on handling.
[DSC_0498+copy.jpg]

1 comment:

  1. I did some drifting back in the old days with my 808. After some hardcore action, horrible sound came from the back, I thought I broke something and came to found out my rear slip differential has gone. Please mod an LSD if you plan to do drift it. Otherwise you or your sponsor is going to pay for it(or the olskol way, weld the diffrential togather! it will be darn dangerous while driving in the rain or parking could masuk longkang)

    ReplyDelete