Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random : Rough Idea For Future Bee.

Was browsing the Internet and found out a few good looking Mazda 808. And I think there's a few stuffs that Im interested to copy. Hey, Im not a copycat! Just wanna have something different on Bee.

The first one is the black bumper on the yellow 808. Looks like my Bee too! XD And the plate number on the left is a good idea too. But a steel plate will good even better I guess.

Square tail light and the bent muffler. Really love it. You can usually found it on a Mazda RX3.

Anymore ideas? Jaguh please comment~ Interested with the tail light? Hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. waaa very2 nice car...
    sadly i dun have much $$$ on my budget..
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang nice...
    too bad i dun have much $$$ on my budget yet..
    wait until nov n i'm few Ks richer ehehe

    ReplyDelete