Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bee's Sold.

I guess this is the end of me with her. I hope the new owner will continue the project and making her more attractive and hopefully he'll take a good care of the car. Just got the deposit and once a full payment is made, I shall give the grant to the new owner and also this blog space to the new owner in case he's interested to continue this diary.

A bit hard for me to let Bee's go. Got a lot of good and bad memory with the car. From the first breakdown until the latest one. LOL. How sweet the memory when Mok and me was dating with the car and the experience of doing repairs and undoing repairs with the car is good.

Time for me to move on. The next car? Unknown. No plan yet. Just want to focus on getting some money first before finding a new one.

Till then, see you somewhere else Bee!

1 comment:

  1. Feel sad to see this ending, but I can understand. Used to have tons of hassle with my 808 too. Unless you have unlimited fund and time to support your modification/restoration process, there is no other way you can live with this baby while you're trying to complete your course or having a normal day job.

    ReplyDelete