Friday, March 20, 2009

Radiator fixed & AutoSol time!

Just took my car from the 'keeper' yesterday. I didnt leave my car at home nor at my college.

Radiator had been welded, service and painted. Looks good BUT the temp is still rising. Any idea where else should I check? Water pump is still working according to Mr. Jaguh.

AutoSol time. Did it with the help from Mok.

'Mazda' wording at the grill had been highlighted with paint marker.

Unfortunately, the rain fall down. So gotta stop first. Just finished front and rear lip only.

Front.


Rear.

1 comment:

  1. Reason for your temp is caused by the low idling of your engine. There is 2 way to overcome this small problem of a 808 SOHC engine.

    1) Find a 7 leaf clutch fan, fix it on with an arch to accumulate enough cool air for your radiator. I did this way before I went for option 2.

    2) Ditch the original fan! Fix a motor to it. You'll get extra power from the poor 1.3/more fuel economy/more torque + no more annoying fan rewing sound! And its not expansive!!! No regret!

    ReplyDelete